Can we able to get a real loving person?
Is there any requirement of loving and to be loved?
George Eliot is a author and also he is a novel writer. He wrote more quotations. He gave more importance to the topic ” Love “. George Eliot wrote a quote that is ” I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved “. Most of the people agree this quatotion regarding Love.
We are celebrating the Valentine’s Day on 14th February. It became like an occasion. We requested FamilyLife Facebook friends and e-mail readers to share their precious feeling or ideas about Valentine’s Day.
With the help of our friends and email readers, we have 18 methods to express the ” LOVE ” :
- Taking plenty of small pieces of paper, on that paper, parts of the body will be mentioned and keeping this papers in a unwanted bag and handover to your spouse. Later ask your spouse to take few papers from the bag and start kissing your spouse. Love can be expressed by kissing the loved one or spouse.
- Expressing the feelings in a book like how much you love your spouse and how much you are very much thankful to her. A women sent this idea that her husband made a note of all the feelings, thoughts and expressed his love of the spouse that makes more attachment towards the husband but not his shortcomings.
- Take your loved one to a park or party or somewhere else. Play some games with the loved one so that at the end the loved one should understand what will be the program planned on Valentine’s day.
- Watching a romantic movie along with the spouse is also one type of expressing ” Love “. The woman who said this ” Last Valentines day, when I went to my home after work, my husband prepared candle light dinner on our bedroom and he bought my favourite chocolate fountain dipped with fruits. After our dinner, he made me to lie on him and we watched a romantic movie.
- Suprise your spouse with outgoing trip. The man gave this idea that he took his wife for one day outside trip and that made a wonderful suprise on the Valentines Day. For to get special and memorial experience, take your spouse to one of the Family Life’s weekend.
- Giving a dozen of roses at the stem writing a note of expressing the feeling of future days is also another way of expressing ” Love ” to the spouse or loved one.
- Take your spouse to a restaruant, after the meal and write down all the interesting, unforgetable and favourable memories and share it with your spouse.
- Post 11 roses to your wife and 12th rose you give by yourself by telling a poem.
- Giving a special gift box to the spouse on Valentine’s Day. The box with full of balloons, colour papers, chocolates and dress materials and also a romantic CD. Then, the whole week will be romantic.
- Making a plan along with the spouse to enjoy the Valentines Day like shopping and preparing and having meal together, while listening and dancing for romantic music that makes a truly romantic night.
- Getting food from outside and going for picnic along with family members. A person who said this ” Children will be waiting for a excitement suprise that we cannot change anything because it became like a festival”.
- Take your spouse to outside in good pleasent weather for relaxing and eating.
- If your are away from your spouse, send a packet of things that are red in colour.
- Have a meal with your spouse along with symbols of love like putting love symbols in milk shake etc.,
- Keeping heart shape cookies near the spouse using materials. The woman gave this suggestion that she did for several years and even for the grandkids it makes a suprise.
- If the wives, wears a nice dress and takes meals to the back side of the office for lunch and kiss her husband and make to remember the importance of Valentine’s Day.
- Tie a Valentine candy witha note and fill the jar and give the jar as a gift to the spouse. A women expressed that she got a blessed husband and he used to do like that.
- To suprise the spouse, take the spouse to the vacation for one day outing and going for a favourite restaruant. The man who said this idea is he ususlly do for his spouse every Valentine’s Day.